Welcome to www.innovetpet.co (the "Site"). This Site is operated by
Innovet Pet Products and has been created to provide our customers the information, products and other initiatives developed and/or offered by innovetpet.co and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the "Innovet Pet Products"). You are important to innovetpet.co and, as described in this Privacy Statement and Consent, we will take appropriate measures to protect your privacy as you use this Site. This Privacy Statement and Consent sets forth innovetpet.co's approach with respect to information that is collected from users of this Site. This Site is intended for users in the United States .
All effort has been and continues to be made to clearly market innovetpet.co products solely for use on pets. Using innovetpet.co products on humans shall constitute misuse and/or abuse of its products and therefore we cannot be held liable for such damages.
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Innovet Pet Products (TLM Research Labs LLC) makes no representations or warranties in relation to the health information on this website. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Company materials or provided by any Company representative, none of which information is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. If you are considering making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or nutrition, you should consult with your doctor or other health care provider. Neither the Company nor its representatives is providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other Company materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence.
Please Contact Us
Changes to innovetpet.co's Privacy Statement and Consent
This Site and our business are updated constantly. As a result, at times it may be necessary for innovetpet.co to make changes to this Privacy Statement and Consent. innovetpet.co reserves the right to update or modify this Privacy Statement and Consent at any time and from time to time without prior notice. Please review this Statement periodically, and especially before you provide any Personal Data. This Privacy Statement and Consent was last updated on July 9, 2018. Your continued use of the Site after any changes or revisions to this Privacy Statement and Consent shall indicate your agreement with the terms of such revised Privacy Statement and Consent.
Note About Children
If you are under the age of eighteen, please do not provide us any personal information on this Site. This Site is not directed at children and all of the products and services offered on this Site are designed for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. We recognize the need to provide additional privacy protections for children who use the Internet. Consistent with the United States Children's Online Privacy Protection Act which applies to information of children under 13 years of age, should an individual whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will not retain such information except that, in certain instances, we will use that information to satisfy our obligations to follow up on product comments or complaints and we will respond directly to the individual to inform him or her that we do not accept personal information from persons under 18. In addition, although again not required by the Act, If you are aware that a person under 18 has provided personal information to us, please contact us.
innovetpet.co takes reasonable steps to protect our customers' data against unauthorized access using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your online order information. To check the security of your connection, look at the bottom of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), SSL is active. You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https." (Please note: some versions of browsers and some firewalls don't permit communication through secure servers, so you would be unable to connect to our servers to place an order.)
© 2005-2019 innovetpet.co
Email, in general, is not a secure form of communication, and can be intercepted as it travels across the Internet. DO NOT send credit card numbers or other sensitive information via email. innovetpet.co/ TLM & Company will never sell your email address.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with innovetpet.co, may choose to opt out of innovetpet.co disclosing personal information about them to third parties for marketing purposes.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Your cookie contains such information as your billing and shipping addresses and the contents of your shopping cart. It does not include your credit card number.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. innovetpet.co privacy practices may differ from those of these other sites. Make sure you are educated on any site's policies before providing personal information.
The term "innovetpet.co" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the web site who is
TLM Research Labs LLC with registered office at 1440 w 178th street, Gardena CA 90248.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, innovetpet.co takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our web site. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, innovetpet.co are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this web site from another web site or document without innovetpet.co's prior consent.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the state of California.