Is your product Human Grade?
PurHemp+ uses the most reliable suppliers for phytocannabinoid oil for humans. Everything from the ingredients to the bottle and dropper are human grade. The owners and staff of Innovet use PurHemp on ourselves and our own pets. Our goal has always been to make the product equal or better in every way to its human-use counterparts. However, due to the extra liability involved in marketing the product for human use, officially we are required to say that it’s only for pets.
Why is hemp oil added? Why isn't it 100% concentrated?
Our PurHemp+ oil is diluted to the proper concentration for use with pets. It must be diluted with hemp oil or you would be trying to measure impossibly tiny doses (smaller than a fraction of a single drop). Hemp oil is the perfect carrier oil for PurHemp. Our 30ml bottles contain 125mg of PurHemp per bottle.
Where is it sourced from?
We import the organic hemp-based Hemp from Northern Europe, while the hemp carrier oil comes from farms in Oregon. We mix, test, and bottle the product here in the USA.
- Keep in mind that discount codes are case sensitive.
- Do NOT add your discount code in the ""notes"" section of your order. Please add it to the dedicated discount code box at checkout. Once your order has been placed, we cannot add your discount. Codes must be entered manually.
- The total shown in the shopping cart does not include shipping charge.
If you have problems with checkout:
- Do not press the ""Enter"" button on your keyboard; that will reset the page.
- Instead, use the ""Check Out Now"" button. After you have entered your payment information, click the ""Process Payment"" button.
- DO NOT click the ""process payment"" twice as this may cause you to be temporarily charged twice. We refund these types of errors within 24 hours (M-F).
- Please give the system at least 30 seconds to process your order.
Order confirmation emails:
- You should receive an email with a summary of your order within 15 minutes of an order being placed. Missing order confirmation emails can be caused by a simple spelling error or an email provider mistaking our email as spam or blocking it all together. Regardless of the cause, if you do not receive your confirmation email, please contact us.